Our one-to-one companions offer a wide variety of services, which are available upon request. All friendships take place through phone call, video chat, or e-mail.
Possibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Friendly conversation
• Discussion of current events
• Activity reminders (ex: exercise, meals, favorite shows, etc.) Please note: we are a non-medical care option and therefore do not offer medication reminders for liability reasons.
• Over-the-phone games or puzzles
• Read-aloud stories, novels, and newspapers
• Appointment and ride-share scheduling
• Special voice recordings for grandchildren and other relatives
• Assistance with the computer and finding content of interest
• Letter writing
• Listening to favorite music
• Sharing stories and memories from time gone by
• And so much more!